To raise awareness of the divine role that animals play in our lives and our responsibilities to them, to offer good stewardship and responsible pet guardianship to the creatures whom God placed before us to show us the way to our own humanity.
- To stand forth as a leader regarding the needs of and concerns for the animals
- To create education and awareness of the human animal bond
- To develop and produce seminars in all areas related to animal issues i.e. health and wellness communication, healing hospice and hospice grief counseling or support are available to you as you journey with your beloved companion through the process of transition it is both a learning and a teaching experience for all involved and can and in a celebration of a life more well and much loved transition etc ...
- To provide prayer and healing services for animals and their family members
- To support both animals and their family members with end of life issues
Healing services for pets and their families
Paws for a Prayer
Through email or social media if you need a prayer through a difficult time with your animal or even if here she is simply being hard headed or if it is the anniversary of a transition if a prayer is needed will be glad to assist PawPrints of the Heart
Hospice grief counseling and support are available as you journey with your beloved animal companion through the process of transition. It is both a learning and a teaching experience for all involved and can end in a celebration of a life well and much loved.
Paws in the Pulpit
For those who want to assist their home churches in bringing the role of the animals to the church we offer guidance in counseling in how to create a celebration in remembrance of the role our beloved animals play in our lives and a dedication to assist the animals and others less fortunate so that they may stay together healthy and happy. Also for those groups who wish to honor the festival of Saint Francis, guidance and support are offered in planning these events.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."